Apply now for the MTN Uganda Advancing Women Entrepreneurs Project 2023. MTN Uganda Limited, in partnership with MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited, American Tower Company, UN Women, DFCU Bank, Innovation Village, and National Social Security Fund (NSSF), HI Innovators is committed to launching the Advancing Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) project.
The main goal of this project is to empower female entrepreneurs within the technology sector. Some of the terms and conditions that govern the Advancing Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) projects expressly delineate the rights and obligations exercised under the project. By signing and submitting your application on the MTN Website, you have confirmed that you have read their Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. If you dissent from any part of these Terms and Conditions, you are ineligible to participate in the project.
Participants expected to apply are to focus on the procurements technology categories of IT equipment and related services, network services, digital products and accessories, engineering services, and professional training services. The purpose of the project is to empower women entrepreneurs in the technology sector.
Eligibility and Requirements for Advancing Women Entrepreneurs
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be 18 years and above to participate.
- Participants must be female and Ugandan entrepreneurs.
- There is no entry fee to the Advancing Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Project.
- Participants with multiple entries of the same project shall be disqualified.
- Female entrepreneurs with projects running businesses in Limited Liability Companies, are Sole proprietorships, are in Joint Venture Businesses, or have business associations can apply.
The application process for Advancing Women Entrepreneurs
Application deadline is 1st November, 2023,
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of MTN Uganda.