The first Google AI accelerator program is now available for startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe. on A 10-week equity-free accelerator program.
The accelerator program will accept startups leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning. The AI first program is for startups with strong teams that build their products and services using artificial intelligence.
Eligibility and Requirements of The Google AI first Accelerator Program for African Startups.
- Participating startups should have gained traction
- Participating startups should have built a scalable product or service
- Participants should have techniques to use as leverage like machine learning (AI)
- Participants should be able to take on technical roles
What You Start to Gain The Google AI first Accelerator Program for African Startups.
- You will get 10 weeks of equity-free support.
- Eligible startups will receive credits
- You will connect and get support from other fellow founders
- You will receive leadership support from Google mentors
- You will Google tips and tricks directly from Google
- You will gain exposure will potential investors who are interested in AI startups
Read More: Apply Now The Malta ClimAccelerator Program
The application deadline will be on 6 September 2023.
For more information: