Microsoft’s corporate customers are looking for new innovative solutions to give their businesses an edge. Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator Program has announced an 8-week equity-free program by conducting a series of workshops to help entrepreneurs build cool startups with the support of Microsoft which is powered by the Abu Dhabi Investment Office.
The Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator program is an independent accelerator and venture capital fund that works with startups to help them scale and grow. They’ve offer mentoring, investment, and resources to startups to scale their businesses.
The program will help entrepreneurs connect with global experts and provide a huge investment network for startups to access opportunities to help scale their solutions to the next level.
Read More: Apply Now: The Malta ClimAccelerator Program
Basics of the Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator Program
The program will have four themes based on COP28:
– Finance, Trade, Gender Equality and Accountability
– Energy, Industry, and Just Transition
– Nature, Land Use, and Oceans
– Food, Agriculture, and Water
- The program will include virtual building workshops for training to cover Business in Abu Dhabi.
- The program will provide a mentor for each startup
- The program will bring Microsoft specialists for 1.1 technical support
- The program will include an In-person Demo Day and create opportunities at COP28 in the UAE
- Startups will have access to investors and corporate partners
- The program will give $150,000+ in credits and benefits
Microsoft GrowthX Accelerator Eligibility and Requirements
- The program is only available for startups
- The program is only for startups with sustainability solutions
- The program is only applicable to startups that already have a revenue generator for scale-ups.
The Program Duration will be from October 2 – November 24 and Demo Day of COP28 is on the first week in December.
All applications should be sent before the 11th of September.
For more information”