Are you a young Nigerian with a passion for the energy sector? Don’t miss out on this foundation-level training opportunity offered by MPNU. Join the Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP) and unlock your potential in the oil and gas industry. It runs a 23-month program, and you’ll receive comprehensive classroom instruction and hands-on experience at the MPNU Technical Training Center in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. After the training, you’ll receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in your specialized field, to further boost your employability in the industry.
About The MPNU Apprentice Training Program (ATP)
The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP) is a special training program for young Nigerians who are interested in working in the oil and gas industry. It is organized by a company called Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU), which is affiliated with ExxonMobil Corporation.
The program has been running since 1995 and is designed to teach participants the knowledge and skills they need for jobs in the oil and gas industry. It lasts for about 23 months and takes place at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC) in Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
- Participants will learn in both classrooms and practical settings. They will also have the opportunity to work at real operating facilities to gain hands-on experience.
- Once participants successfully complete the Apprentice Training Program, they will receive a certificate from MPNU stating that they have finished the training in their specific area of study, such as mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, or process operations.
To be eligible for the Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP), you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You need to possess a government-issued identity card, such as a Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, or International Passport.
- You must have completed a National Diploma (ND) in one of the following disciplines:
*Chemical Engineering Technology
*Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
*Mechanical Engineering Technology
*Petroleum Engineering Technology
- You should have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019. It means that you need to have achieved a satisfactory grade in your National Diploma and completed it after 2019. If you have a higher qualification than a National Diploma, you will not be considered for the program.
If you’re having trouble uploading your documents for the Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program (ATP), here are some steps you can try:
Check your internet connectivity: Make sure you have a stable internet connection to ensure smooth uploading of your documents.
Device compatibility: Ensure that you’re using a device (such as a computer or laptop) that supports document uploading. Some mobile devices may not be compatible with this feature.
Use a different browser: Try using a different web browser software (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari) to access the application website. Sometimes, certain browsers may have compatibility issues.
Refresh and relaunch: Refresh your browser page and relaunch the website to see if it resolves any temporary issues.
Contact customer care: If none of the above solutions work, reach out to the program’s customer care for guidance. They will be able to provide further assistance and troubleshoot the issue.
Additionally, ensure that your documents are in the correct format and size. The documents should not exceed 500KB in size.
After applying for the Apprentice Training Program, the next steps are as follows:
- If you meet the minimum entry qualifications for the program, you will be contacted via email and SMS with instructions for the next steps. Unfortunately, if you do not meet the entry requirements, you will not receive a notification.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend specified locations on a specified date for general aptitude and specific discipline testing.
- After testing, further short-listing will occur, and candidates who continue in the selection process will be invited for a personal interview at a specified location on a specified date.
- Successful candidates following the interviews will undergo medical and security screenings before the program commences. These clearances are mandatory for participation in the program.
- Please note that the specific details regarding the locations, dates, and instructions for each step will be communicated to you if you are selected to proceed.
- Click on the application link
- Enter your personal information, educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation
- The application deadline is August 23rd, 2023.
Types of opportunity: Training Program
Deadline: August 23rd, 2023
Worth: MPNU Certificate
Open to: Engineering Graduates
Duration: 23 months
Location: MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC) in Eket, Akwa Ibom State
Organizer: ExxonMobil Corporation
Visit the official website of the Mobil Producing Nigeria Apprentice Training Program