Apply now for the Because Accelerator Program for Entrepreneurs 2023. Because is seeking innovative products from entrepreneurs that are scalable.
Because is a business accelerator program designed to help scale manufactured products to improve and create local jobs. The program is for entrepreneurs in the early-middle stages of product development. The accelerator is focused on increasing revenue and the growth trajectory of early-middle-stage startups.
The accelerator training will cover these concepts: Entrepreneurial mindset, Developing a marketing and sales plan, Revenue ops and pricing strategy, E-commerce, Customer service, and retention.
Participants are to have a written business plan, a polished pitch ready to share with potential investors, progress towards or completion of a next level goal, and an opportunity to participate in an annual pitch competition.
Eligibility and Requirements for Because Accelerator
- Participants with a socially innovative product are encouraged to apply for the business accelerator.
- Intended participants who work in the restaurant, entertainment, education, software, food, or service industries are not to apply.
- Proposals are to be well written before submission.
- The accelerator is available for African entrepreneurs.
What You Stand to Gain from Because Accelerator
Selected participants will stand to gain the following:
- Participants will receive a 16-week online curriculum that covers topics common to startups and illustrated by Because International’s experience.
- Selected participants will receive coaching and mentoring for the first four weeks during the program and beyond.
- Selected entrepreneurs can network with members of their cohort and the alumni of the Because Accelerator and the Because Advisor Network.
- Selected participants will compete in a pitch event for a cash prize of over $100k in funding.
The deadline for the application is not specified.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Because Accelerator.