Apply now for the Mercedes-Benz beVisioneers Fellowship 2024. The fellowship is funded by Mercedes-Benz to provide young innovators with training, funding, and to support their planet-positive ideas.
The fellowship is committed to creating positive environmental change across the world. The program is available to innovative youth irrespective of their academic background, cultural affiliation, and financial situation.
The beVisioneers Fellowship is for sustainable projects and strong ideas. The fellowship is a 12-month intensive hybrid-learning program funded by Mercedes-Benz and designed and implemented by education pioneers The DO School Fellowships, which will focus on the implementation of the project.
Upon completing the 12-month intensive learning, selected participants will be welcomed into the beVisioneers Ambassador Program with special opportunities to grow their network and impact.
Eligibility and Requirements for the beVisioneers Fellowship
Participants must meet the following:
- The participants must be 16-28 years old at the time of application.
- Participants must be a resident of one of the following countries or regions: the EU, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom, and the USA.
- The participant’s project must be implemented in one or several of the above countries.
What You Stand to Gain from the beVisioneers Fellowship
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive a 12-month intensive hybrid-learning program designed and implemented by education pioneers The DO School Fellowships GmbH, which focuses on the implementation of your project.
- Selected participants will be welcomed into the beVisioneers Ambassador Program, with special opportunities to grow their leadership, network, and impact.
The application deadline is 24th January 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Mercedes-Benz beVisioneers Fellowship 2024.