Apply now for the Mastercard BRIDGE-in Agriculture Program for Young Ghanaians. Applications are now open for the BRIDGE-in Agriculture training program.
Get equipped with the right skills to succeed in entrepreneurship or the employment market through targeted training offered by the BRIDGE-in Agriculture program.
The BRIDGE-in Agriculture program proffers access to affordable finance and business development services to young entrepreneurs operating SMEs in agriculture and adjacent sectors to foster financial inclusion and reduce inequalities.
Training Providers for the BRIDGE-in Agriculture Program
The BRIDGE-in Agriculture training program will be delivered by two BDS partners with extensive experience in training and upskilling youth and women in Ghana.
- The Africa Skills Hub (ASH)is a development and social enterprise-oriented organization that generates economic and skill-based opportunities for Africa’s youth and women. Africa Skills Hub (ASH) will give participants the skills they need to take full advantage of the loan provided.
- The Mind Builders Africa (MBA) is an organization concentrated on entrepreneurship and innovation development in Africa. They render quality business development services, including training across Africa, building world-class leaders, and creating sustainable businesses. MBA’s training component equips participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to increase their employability and entrepreneurial capabilities within the agricultural sector, fostering self-reliance, innovation, and economic growth.
Eligibility and Requirements for the BRIDGE-in Agriculture Program
Participants are to meet the following:
- Participants should be residents of Ghana.
- Participants should be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is not specified but is ongoing.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Mastercard BRIDGE-in Agriculture Program.