Apply now for the 2024 SHRMLabs’ BWCC Startup Track Competition ($50K). This is the 4th annual global WorkplaceTech BWCC Startup Track three-round hybrid pitch competition to identify WorkplaceTech startups that are revolutionizing the way they work.
The program invites startups to present their technologies and will be judged by HR experts, business leaders, and SHRM members with a chance to win $50,000 and take their business to the next level.
The first round will commence in March 2024, with five segments focused on a distinct HR category. Five companies of the same category will be selected to compete in each segment. The winner of each segment will then proceed to the semi-finals. Then, the top three startups will move to the final round to compete live and in person at SHRM’s Annual Conference and Expo in Chicago IL, in June 2024.
The competition is seeking solutions in the following workplace market segments, though others are encouraged to apply: Workforce Planning, Engagement, Total Rewards, Performance Management, and HR Operations.
Eligibility and Requirements for the BWCC Startup Track Competition
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be an early-stage startup in the workplace tech, HR tech, Future of Work, or Human Capital Services market.
- Participants must be a for-profit company with a management team and a public-facing website.
- Participants must demonstrate a business model’s traction, engagement, and adoption metrics.
- Participants cannot have raised more than $5 million outside funding at the time of the application.
- Participants cannot have earned more than $5 million in revenue at the time of the application.
- Workplace solutions must directly contribute to better workplaces.
What You Stand to Gain from the BWCC Startup Track Competition
Selected participants will receive the following from the BWCC Startup Track Competition:
- Selected participants will receive a $50,000 cash prize.
- Selected participants will gain exposure throughout the competition in front of the largest HR network in the world, which includes SHRM’s 325,000+ members across 165 countries who impact the lives of 235 Million global workers and their families.
- They will receive an expenses-paid trip for two (2) representatives to SHRM’s Annual Conference and Exposition in Chicago IL, in June 23-26, 2024.
- They will also receive a fully sponsored branded booth space in the SHRMLabs Workplace Innovation Zone at SHRM’s Annual Conference Expo hall floor.
The application deadline is on the 15th of January 2024.
Click here to apply now.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the SHRMLabs’ BWCC Startup Track Competition.