Apply now for the 2024 Capital Solutions Women Income Generation Initiative for Young Women. Applications are now for the 2024 Capital Solutions Women Income Generation Initiative for Young Women
Siemens Stiftung has partnered with Capital Solutions Limited to implement the initiative dubbed “Women Income Generation Opportunities Initiative (WIGOI). This initiative will provide tailored 360° educational solutions to semi-urban and rural-based young women (18-30 years) to grow their incomes and career opportunities.
This is a highly participatory program whereby capacity building is provided, coaching and mentorship – face to face through site visits, personal and business profiling on all our social media platforms, networking space through the Social Entrepreneurship forum, and access to small debt capital through the Social Investment Fund.
In this call for applications, we are looking for 100 young women from semi-urban, rural-based young women, marginalized women including Refugees and PWDs among others to take a life-changing experience through vocational and career skilling engagements through a rigorous experience involving:
Eligibility and Requirements for the Capital Solutions Women Income
Participants are to meet the following:
- Participants should be comfortable with using digital tools.
- Participants must be proficient in verbal and written English.
- Participants should be able to regularly (at least bi-weekly) access the internet through a computer or smartphone.
- Participants must be ready to attend the planned in-person sessions.
What You Stand to Gain
Selected participants will benefit from the following:
- Participants will receive a personal needs assessment.
- Participants will have capacity building.
- Participants will receive career guidance and mentorship.
- Participants will receive a mid-evaluation.
- Participants will have a graduation and post-training coaching.
The application deadline is the 29th of February, 2024.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Capital Solutions Women Income Generation Initiative for Young Women.