Apply now for the Chatham House Common Futures Conversations 2024. Join the Community for Young People in Africa & Europe and be seen as leaders or experts in their own right.
Chatham House is building a diverse community of young people from across Africa and Europe to join an international exchange with policymakers. Common Futures Conversations (CFC) is a flagship initiative that strives to create a community of young African and European community leaders and involve them and their ideas in major policy discussions.
The online platform was created with a network of 27 young people from 13 countries and builds on the youth survey they conducted in January 2019. It was developed by Chatham House and made possible by the Robert Bosch Stiftung.
Program Details for the Chatham House
A time commitment of 1-2 hours per week during challenges is recommended to ensure you get the most out of being a member. This will consist of:
- Participating in discussions on the platform
- Attending webinars approximately twice a month during challenge periods
- Taking part in discussions with other members at events
- Developing ideas and supporting other members by giving feedback on their ideas
Eligibility and Requirements for the Chatham House
Participants must meet the following:
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old and currently living in an African or European country;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Passionate, engaged, and active in your local community.
The application deadline is the 1st of January, 2024
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Chatham House Common Futures Conversations 2024.