Apply now for Creating Hope in Conflict Funding (A Humanitarian Challenge) for Water Sanitation and Health. The Creating Hope in Conflict created the Humanitarian Grand Challenge program teams who work in lacking communities, like nonprofits, enterprises, and institutions, or work in humanitarian emergencies around the world will receive funding up to $250,000 for new ideas and up to $3,000,000 for solutions that are proven and ready to scale up, including mentorship, and resources.
The program aims to advance innovations to impact, scale, and sustainability in lacking regions. These innovations will provide, supply, and locally generate safe drinking water, sanitation, energy, and health supplies.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Grand Challenges Canada have launched Creating Hope in Conflict to focus on Areas safe water and sanitation (to seek innovative ideas with scalability that addresses challenges in clean water supply), Energy (Innovative ideas on alternative energy solutions), Life-Saving information (Innovative ideas that improve information and data on local level), Health supplies and services (Innovative ideas to help healthcare infrastructure).
Eligibility and Requirements for Creating Hope in Conflict
- Applicants include nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies that are legally incorporated.
- Participants eligible for the program are companies or organizations that can receive and administer grant funding.
- The program recommends organizations apply through a local eligible partner organization.
- Participant projects should have only one Lead and must be affiliated with the institution from which the proposal will be submitted.
- Different participants can apply from the same organization, provided they all have different project Leads.
- Applications submitted must include all required information.
- Only complete applications will be considered by the Review Committee.
What You Stand to Gain from Creating Hope in Conflict
- This program will fund up to 15 seed projects at up to CAD 250,000 each.
- The program will provide basic acceleration support for eighteen (18) months.
Application Process for Creating Hope in Conflict
Click here to download and read the full request for proposal document before applying.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Creating Hope in Conflict Funding for Water Sanitation and Health.