A call for proposals for the Cross-Regional Connectivity Grants Program. The program intends to support Commonwealth member states in undertaking cross-regional peer-to-peer learning activities aimed at enhancing their expertise, building capacity, and knowledge to facilitate greater trade and investment.
The initiative will support member states to deliver such activities while enabling interventions and engagements that work toward achieving Commonwealth Connectivity Agenda (CCA) objectives of greater cross-Commonwealth connectivity, trade, and investment.
The proposals must align with the objectives and initiatives of the Commonwealth Connectivity Agenda Action Plan, focusing on one of the following: Digital Connectivity, Business-to-Business Connectivity, Physical Connectivity, Regulatory Connectivity, and Supply-Side Connectivity.
The program is available in regions of the Commonwealth are; Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Cross-Regional Connectivity Grants
Participants must meet the following:
- The program is open to bids from groups of public and private sector entities representing at least two regions of the Commonwealth.
- Participants must be regions of the Commonwealth.
- Participants should already be institutionally aligned to receive grant funding.
- Each team must be led by a single public or private sector entity who will be responsible for the delivery of the project.
- Grant funding will be provided solely to the lead entity.
What You Stand to Gain from the Cross-Regional Connectivity Grants
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Commonwealth support for regional initiatives will be delivered through grant agreements.
- Individual grants are limited to £25,000.
- This first call will support up to 4 cross-regional engagements.
- All (100%) grant funding will be dedicated toward proposed project activities.
Application Process for the Cross-Regional Connectivity Grants
The application deadline is 18th October 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of The Commonwealth.