The Draper Richards Kaplan (DRK) Foundation 2023 is accepting applications from entrepreneurs for its grants program. The foundation is honored to consider the many ideas that will apply to the program. The program aims to use these ideas to impact positive change globally.
The DRK team will conduct deep diligence on social enterprise to consider those who will move to the final stage. The DRK will assess entrepreneurs leadership ability, and product scalability, as most of the ventures are cutting-edge.
The program is available for nonprofit, for-profit, and social organizations in Africa, Latin America, India, Europe, and the United States. The organization’s product or service should already be in the market with an impact on the environment. DRK’s investments are distributed at least twice a year over a three-year term, totaling $300,000, making for-profit organizations program-related with an initial investment of $150,000 and a subsequent $150,000.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation
Participants are to meet the following requirements:
- Participants’ ideas should be able to tackle social issues and make a difference in many lives will be considered for the program.
- Only products with scalability will be considered.
- Participants with organizations that are 1-3 years old, with an ambitious plan, will be selected.
- The program is only for nonprofits, for-profits, and social enterprises.
- The program will support nonprofit, for-profit, and hybrid social enterprises.
- Entrepreneurs with community-based organizations with no interest in scaling are not to apply.
- Participants with organizations whose focus is on the development of research are not to apply.
- Products and services that promote religious doctrine are not to apply.
What You Stand to Gain from the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation
The following are the benefits of the DRK Foundation 2023:
- The program-related Investment is a total of $300,000.
- A DRK team will support the entrepreneurs and come on board the organization for the 3-year term.
- DRK will continually be a part of the process to help the entrepreneur build a scalable venture.
Application Process for the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation
The following is the process in which to apply:
- Participants applying online would take about 30-60 minutes to complete.
- Application is available throughout the year.
- Interviews will be within a month or two are arranged via email.
For more information, visit the official webpage of The Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation.