Apply now for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program (TEEP) 2024. Applications are now open for the 2024 TEEP intervention which prioritizes the economic recovery of small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) and young African entrepreneurs following the COVID-19 disruption to economic activities.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation celebrated ten (10) years of impact in 2020 and is now empowering a new generation of African entrepreneurs through the TEF Entrepreneurship Program.
Selected participants receive world-class business training, mentorship, non-refundable seed capital of up to $5,000, and global networking opportunities. The Program is open to entrepreneurs across Africa for both new start-ups and existing young businesses operating in any sector.
Program Phases for the Entrepreneurship Program
The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme TEEP 2024 will be delivered in different phases as listed below:
- Application Phase
- Training &Mentorship Phase
- Business Plan Submission Phase
- Pitching Phase
- Seed Capital Phase
At the end of the TEEP 2024 training, you will be required to combine all the learnings from the training into a single cohesive document. Participants will be given a business & financial plan template to help in the online resource library.
All entrepreneurs who have completed all the above steps will be required to open business accounts, and seed capital will flow into these accounts created.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Entrepreneurship Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants’ businesses must be in Africa.
- Participants must have start-ups or business ideas with the potential to grow.
- Participants must be from African countries.
What You Stand to Gain
Selected participants will receive the following:
- The training has been tailored to educate and capacities you in starting or growing your business to overcome the challenges faced by entrepreneurs across the African continent.
- The curriculum focuses on practical, iterative learning that is useful even long after the training period.
- Selected participants will receive non-refundable seed capital of up to $5,000 and global networking opportunities.
- Selected participants will receive world-class business training and mentorship.
The application deadline is the 1st of March 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program (TEEP).