Apply now for the Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) 2024. The challenge is open to all entrepreneurs solving some of the world’s biggest problems.
The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) is one of the most diverse startup pitch competition programs of its kind, with more than 370,000 entrepreneurs from over 200 countries and territories and offering winners life-changing prizes.
The EWC has awarded $4 million in cash prizes and $150 million in prizes and provided opportunities for entrepreneurs to achieve their set goals in their company. The EWC is not just a competition. It provides hundreds of coaching and training hours delivered with high-value entrepreneurship programs tailored to all the participating stages in the World Cup.
The competition is open to all entrepreneurs around the world and in any industry, and are in whatever stage the company is at at the time of the competition. Selected members of our cohorts have gone on to do good work to make the world a better place with innovative solutions to their community’s most pressing needs.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Entrepreneurship World Cup
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants do not need an entry fee.
- Participants can come from any startup from around the world.
- Participant’s startups must be legally registered in their country of residence.
- Participant’s startups must be ten (10) years or less old by the date of the Global Finals.
- Participant’s age is set by the company registration date and not idea conception.
- Participants of EWC Global Winners who won cash prizes during previous editions of the EWC Global Finals (2019-2023) are still eligible to participate again in 2024.
- EWC participants can only be eligible for different prize categories than the prize they earned during previous participation in the competition.
- Only EWC Grand Prize winners (first place overall) are ineligible to participate as applicant candidates for EWC 2024.
- Any past second through fifth-place winners and/or category winners are eligible and encouraged to apply but cannot compete for the same placement.
What You Stand to Gain from the Entrepreneurship World Cup
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will stand a chance to be awarded $4 million in cash prizes and $150 million in prizes.
- Selected participants will gain a network that they will build throughout this journey.
- Selected participants will be offered invaluable guidance and support to catapult their company toward its growth objectives.
- Participants will gain global connectivity.
The application deadline is the 31st of March 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) 2024.