Participants are to propose solutions that can be used to face complex crises, from high-intensity conflicts to humanitarian and environmental disasters. Start-ups are to participate to earn the opportunity to exhibit their solutions during the Eurosatory 2024 exhibition in Paris.
Eligibility and Requirements for the EUROSATORY Start-ups Challenge
Participants must meet the following:
- Participation in the Challenge must be as a Startup.
- Startups may be required to provide proof of company registration by submitting a registration certificate issued within the last three (3) months, ongoing company registration, or any trade registry and proof ensuring the registration of the business in the relevant country.
- Selected participants must be ready to pitch in front of the key decision makers of Eurosatory.
- Participants must have a valid professional insurance policy subscription.
- This Challenge is void in countries where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
What You Stand to Gain from the EUROSATORY Start-ups Challenge
Selected participants will receive the following:
- The Grand Prize includes; a stand in the 2024 Eurosatory Lab, an article in the daily, one podcast, communication on social networks (LinkedIn post), two tickets to the Business Cocktail, an award ceremony on Monday 13th at the Eurosatory Lab (by one/two members of the jury), Eurosatory goodies, and the Grand Prize is valued at 5,000€.
- The second Place Prize includes; an inscription to BtoB Business meetings of Eurosatory, two tickets for the Business Cocktail, communication on social networks (LinkedIn post), Eurosatory goodies, and the Second Place Prize is valued at 2,500€.
- Third Place Prize includes; an inscription to BtoB Business meetings of Eurosatory, communication on social networks (LinkedIn post), Eurosatory goodies, and the Third Place Prize is valued at 2,000€.
The application deadline is the 10th November, 2023.
Click here to participate.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the EUROSATORY Start-ups Challenge.