Apply now for Flapmax X Intel FAST Accelerator Program Africa. The program will Accelerate AI Innovation in Africa. Flapmax in partnership with Intel and Microsoft launched FAST to support and empower entrepreneurs and startups to leverage AI to solve different challenges.
The program fuses funding, technology integration, business development, and community-building opportunities to support African startups to scale and sustainably.
The accelerator program is more interested in these sectors; education, industrial automotive, fintech, sustainability, agriculture, and health. The program supports and funds the next generation of African innovators.
Eligibility and Requirements for the FAST Accelerator Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants innovation must fall in these sectors: Education, Industrial automotive, Fintech, Sustainability, Agriculture, and Health.
- Participants innovations must be scalable.
- Participants are to submit projects with a high potential for impact.
- Participants must be legally able to receive funding.
What You Stand to Gain from the FAST Accelerator Program
- The selected participants will attend a five-week mentoring program in Silicon Valley, California, to meet with industry experts, potential investors, and global partners.
- Selected participants will receive a Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub (up to $150,000 of cloud credits) and Azure OpenAI (including ChatGPT, DALL·E 2, and other Large Language Models: LLM releases), as well as access to Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 developer sandboxes.
- The Flapmax engineering team will help startups apply for new Intel-optimized AI hardware and software solutions.
- Program participants will collaborate closely with Intel through extensive mentorship and coaching, ranging from co-innovation projects to sales & marketing support and go-to-market enablement to expand their reach to a broader audience.
- The selected participants will have access to Microsoft VC Circle to raise funds and scale their businesses.
- Selected participants looking to expand to the rest of Africa will benefit from cross-market expansion activities.
Applications are ongoing, and the deadline is not specified.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Flapmax’s FAST Accelerator Program Africa.