Apply now for The Fast Forward Startup Accelerator. The Accelerator is seeking to build an arch for all tech nonprofits. The program will be providing training and resources to face the challenges that only tech nonprofit entrepreneurs know. Through the accelerator you will receive a $25,000 philanthropic grant, to help build a strong community and meet experienced mentors who will help you make connections in the tech and social sector for scalability.
The Accelerator is for early-stage tech nonprofits. The program is targeting tech startup organizations that build tech products and have selected a nonprofit structure because they are building to make an impact instead of profits.
The accelerator is Fast Forward’s flagship program. For the first time, the Startup Accelerator went hybrid, introducing both a virtual program and in-person Demo Days. The tech nonprofit mentors spent the time going into everything from impact models to hiring, connecting with tech nonprofit experts, and learning from mentors at established companies.
The Fast Forward Startup Accelerator is a startup growth series with a portfolio of tech nonprofits who help improve the lives of millions globally. 86% of tech nonprofit organizations have a founder who has experience facing these challenges, 66% have a founder who is a woman, and 79% have a founder who is a person of color. Together they have raised $519M+ in follow-on funding to accelerate their impact on the world, with 139 lives impacted.
The accelerator will help tech nonprofit startups connect with global experts and experienced mentors who will provide a huge investment network for tech entrepreneurs in nonprofits. The accelerator will help them scale their solutions to the next level with profitable customers. As the accelerator scales new heights, Fast Forward will level up as the Fast Forward Growth Accelerator is their greatest achievement so far. The accelerator is a first-of-its-kind initiative and will solidify tech nonprofits as leaders in the social sector. The Fast Forward Growth Accelerator is matching up with big and bold philanthropists with huge growth in tech nonprofits to help drive impact.
Also Read: Apply Now: The Malta ClimAccelerator Program
Eligibility and Requirements For The Fast Forward Startup Accelerator
These are the requirements designed for the program:
- Participating startups should have leaders who must have a strong vision and be incredibly spirited.
- Participants should have lived experience, to empower those around solve problems and gain experience.
- Participating startup leaders should have tech vision and possess tech talent to be the driving force of the organization.
- Participating startup leaders should have the potential for impact.
- Participants should have a vision for change. Their leaders should have the potential for scale.
- Fast Forward will only choose organizations that are best poised to help scale.
What You Stand to Gain From The Fast Forward Startup Accelerator
- You will be funded with a $25,000 philanthropic grant
- You will be schooled in tech and social sector leaders
- You will meet investors and like-minded founders
- Fast Forward will make fundraising strategies (including tactics and sources of capital) to help startups navigate the nonprofit world to help them recognize opportunities.
- Startups will have access to Fast Forward knowledge to help tech nonprofits learn about board development, governance, leveraging volunteers, and other challenges specific to nonprofits.
- Fast Forward will help startups focus on impact in tech nonprofits to chase profitable customers.
- The Accelerator Tech nonprofit entrepreneurship leaders focus and build tech products to always fit into nonprofits’ fellowship as well as provide ongoing support as their organizations grow.
- Fast Forward will help the tech startups in the nonprofit world and have the opportunity to have a huge impact on these organizations and therefore the world.
For more information: Visit the official webpage of The Fast Forward Startup Accelerator