The Female Founders Growth Program is accepting applications from female-led startups in Nigeria. The accelerator is an investment readiness program under the FSDH Women in Business Initiative, designed to support and empower women-led businesses to excel through having information, networks, and opportunities.
The Female Founders Growth Programme is partnered with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and WEAV Capital. The program was created to support female-led tech start-ups in Nigeria. The program curates the essentials of business support, including industry-specific guidance, financing information, training, coaching, and advisory schemes.
Eligibility and Requirements of the Female Founders Growth Program
Below are the criteria for participants:
- Participants must have a female founder or co-founder.
- Participants must have a Minimum Viable Product with initial users on it.
- Participants must have achieved annual revenues between $50,000 and 1 million.
- Participants must have received less than $500,000 in funding that has been in operation for more than a year or less than 5 years.
- Participants must be a technology or technology-enabled business in any sector.
- Participants must have an early stage (pre-seed or seed).
What You Stand to Gain from the Female Founders Growth Program
Below are the benefits for each selected participant:
- Selected participant founders will pitch to investors and business leaders.
- The top pitch will win non-equity funding of $10,000.
- The selected participant will receive immersive sessions.
- Selected participants receive meticulous training on financial management, cash flow optimization, and investment readiness for equity and debt funding.
- Selected participants will receive business coaching from leading global institutions.
- Selected participants will network with leading investors.
- All selected participants will also have the potential to receive funding from participating investors in the program.
The application deadline is on October 6th, 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Female Founders Growth Program.