Apply now for the IAFFE 2nd Feminist Economics School 2024. The program calls for early career professionals. The Feminist Economics School invites almost thirty (30) early-career scholars, practitioners, activists, and policymakers to participate in research and action on issues of concern to feminist economics.
Participants who have had little or no formal access to training in feminist economics will engage in a day and a half of workshops and will gain grounding in key aspects of feminist economics thinking, methodologies, and policy applications through reflection on their practices and experiences.
The school offers participants an opportunity to increase their expertise through formal training in feminist economics to close the gap between theory and real impact.
Eligibility and Requirement for the Feminist Economics School
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants are to have early-career scholars, activists, and policymakers interested in feminist economics to apply.
- Participants from the Middle East and North African region and underrepresented groups in Europe.
- Participants must be comfortable working in English to be able to participate.
What You Stand to Gain from the Feminist Economics School
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Those participating will receive school and travel grants.
- Participants who need support will be provided accommodation and visa application, meals, and local transportation.
- Participants are encouraged to attend the Annual Conference which will be held in Rome immediately after the IAFFE school (3-5 July).
- Participant’s travel grants will also cover the cost of Conference registration fees.
- Participants who have already applied for an IAFFE Conference travel grant are also eligible to apply for the IAFFE School.
The application deadline is the 31st of December.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the IAFFE’s 2nd Feminist Economics School 2024.