Apply now for the FINCA Ventures Prize ($100K) for Social Entrepreneurs. FINCA International has launched the FINCA Ventures Prize to help social entrepreneurs who share FINCA’s steadfast commitment to ending global poverty.
The online application is open to social entrepreneurs with bold visions, disruptive business models, or new products or technologies that can create a meaningful impact in developing markets. FINCA also seeks to bolster awareness among donors and investors through the FINCA Ventures Prize to deliver impactful and scalable solutions to poor and low-income customers.
Categories to apply include Agriculture and Health. In the health category, the FINCA Ventures Prize prioritizes social entrepreneurs with scaling solutions to improve access and decrease costs for people with limited or no access to quality healthcare.
FINCA invites entrepreneurs to build brick-and-mortar facilities, digital platforms, and medical devices that increase access to healthcare to B2B and B2C financial solutions tailored for the healthcare sector.
Eligibility and Requirements for the FINCA Ventures Prize
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must have scalable solutions in the above category.
- Participants must have a significant presence in sub-Saharan Africa, with a solution that fits into one of the following two categories: global health and environment.
- Participants must be able to travel to Washington D.C (with costs covered by FINCA) to present at the pitch event.
What You Stand to Gain from the FINCA Ventures Prize
Selected participants will receive the following:
- In each category, selected participants will receive a grant award of $70,000.
- Second and third place will receive grant awards of $20,000 and $10,000, respectively.
The application deadline is December 15, 2023.
Click here to apply now.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the FINCA Ventures Prize.