Apply now for the Ford Fund Fellowship 2024 for Social Entrepreneurs ($40,000). The fellowship is an immersive venture and leadership development program for entrepreneurs and the community.
The Ford Fund Fellowship is a blueprint that will empower entrepreneurs and community leaders in an intensive venture and leadership development program to elevate the impactful ventures that they are building.
The fellowship is a virtual program that will support the next generation of entrepreneurs with significant skills and hands-on experience required to enhance their venture’s access to critical networks and resources and pilot transformative change in their populace.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Ford Fund Fellowship
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be committed to creating a sustainable, scalable impact in their community.
- Participants should be at the helm of a social impact venture or community endeavor in its initial stages, showcasing a history of making a difference.
- Participants must have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth mindset and be driven to grow as effective leaders within their community.
- Participants should be in their Problem-Solution Fit or Product-Market Fit phases.
What You Stand to Gain from the Ford Fund Fellowship
Selected participants will receive the following:
- The Ford Fund Fellowship will offer award-winning training to selected participants.
- Selected participants will receive dedicated mentorship.
- Selected participants will be part of a dynamic peer community and will be equipped with the skills and insights necessary to supercharge their ventures and make a lasting impact.
The application process is the 15th of January, 2023.
Click here to apply now.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Ford Fund Fellowship 2024.