Apply now for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application (4IRTA) Initiative with ₦10 in funding. The Agriculture Demonstration Project allows us to identify, demonstrate, and mainstream market-ready innovations that leverage 4IR technologies to enhance productivity and sustainability in the Nigerian agricultural sector.
4IRTA is a platform that runs demonstration projects using 4IR technologies (UAVs, IoT, AI, and Blockchain) in different sectors of our economy. These projects will be designed as a pilot to illustrate how these technologies can be successfully implemented in Nigeria.
The Ministry of Agriculture will provide support to selected pilot farms and navigate a path to scale and sustainability for projects.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application
Participants must meet the following:
- The ten (10) selected projects are expected to be focused on the application of UAV, IoT, AI, and Blockchain in different agricultural sub-sectors, from crop production to fishery, livestock, and forestry.
- Participant’s project proposals will need to demonstrate the use of 4IR Technologies to improve agricultural productivity and sustainability in Nigeria.
Selection Criteria for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application
Applications will be evaluated based on these criteria:
- Innovative use of 4IR technology to improve agricultural productivity
- Participants with the potential to generate significant economic and social benefits for farmers.
- Participants with technical feasibility with a scaling plan.
- Participants with a clear sustainability plan for long-term success.
What You Stand to Gain from the Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application
Selected projects will receive the following:
Selected projects will receive up to N10,000,000 in funding to deepen the application of 4IR technologies in their work.
The application deadline is the 11th of December, 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application (4IRTA) Initiative.