Apply now for the Diageo Future Leaders-Rotational Program 2024. The program is available for young graduates across Africa. The program is a two-year rotational program with an exciting workplace learning approach allowing you to spend your days at the heart of their enormous global organization.
Diageo is a leading producer of premium drinks, with an outstanding collection of over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world.
Diageo has over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries. Every day 30,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers and making the brands they are building rooted in culture and local communities, with an ambition to be one of the best-performing, most trusted, and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Diageo’s founders are Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, all visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant and innovative minds have helped shape the alcohol industry. Selected participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, they will innovate and shape a more inclusive and sustainable future.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Future Leaders-Rotational Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must have acquired an academic degree, graduating in 2024 or within the last two (2) years.
- Participants will be selected from different varieties of disciplines ranging from Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics to Business, Law, and Social Sciences.
- Participants must be curious, flexible, self-motivated team players who can turn ideas into action.
- Participants must show respect, and integrity, and have a passion for learning something new every day.
What You Stand to Gain from the Future Leaders-Rotational Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will have everything they can learn, with long-term opportunities.
- Selected participants will go on to receive a competitive salary along with an annual bonus opportunity and an industry-leading benefits package.
The application deadline varies by Country.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Diageo Future Leaders-Rotational Program 2024.