Apply now for the SkillPaddy-FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund ₦1Million. The entrepreneurship fund was set up to support businesses that need seed funding to scale up. Participants will stand a chance to win ₦1M grants to scale.
FCMB continues to fund SMEs for success and provide them with leverage. The week will be a transformational opportunity. Be One of The 5 Entrepreneurs to Get ₦1Million Grant to scale your business.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must operate an existing and operational business.
- Participants will have a minimum stake of 51% ownership.
- Participant’s business should have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team.
- Participant’s business can be solely owned.
- Participants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes outlined in their application.
What You Stand to Gain from the Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund
The winner will receive the following:
- The winner will receive a 1-month FREE business training valued at N250,000.
- The winner will win free exposure.
- The winner will get a chance to be one of the five (5) entrepreneurs to get N1 Million in business grants each.
The application deadline is the 1st of December 2023.
Click here to apply now.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the SkillPaddy-FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund.