Apply now for the Google Hustle SMB Fund (₦75 Million). Google is looking to boost the ambitions of Nigeria’s Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs).
Since its inception, the program has graduated over 4,000 SMBs in Nigeria, with a notable 74% from the first year reporting marked business growth.
The Google Hustle Fund will offer ₦5 Million to 15 Nigerian small business owners to fulfill Google’s unwavering commitment to growing Nigeria’s gumptious entrepreneurs. Knowing that small businesses are the backbone of Nigeria’s economy, they consistently struggle with challenges and, more importantly, the continuing obstacle of securing needed funding.
According to the World Bank, African SMBs face a teeter finance gap of $330 billion. Additionally, only 25% of SMBs in Africa can access bank loans, a percentage that sharply contrasts with the 50% observed in developed economies.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Google Hustle SMB Fund
Participants must meet the following:
- Businesses must be formally registered and operating in Nigeria.
- Participants should have businesses that are between 1-7 years old.
- Participants must have digital-enabled scalable products or services.
- Participants must be a graduate of the Hustle Academy Program.
- Participants should have no more than 15 employees.
- Participants must have a product or solution to leverage.
- Participants must show willingness to engage in mentorship and utilize Google’s suite of tools and platforms.
What You Stand to Gain from the Google Hustle SMB Fund
Selected participants will receive the following:
- The fifteen (15) selected participants will receive ₦5 Million each.
- The Google Hustle Fund will provide selected participants with the resources and support they need to succeed.
- The Google Hustle Fund will give selected participants with equity-free funding.
The application deadline is on 16th October, 2023.
Click here to access the form.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Google Hustle SMB Fund.