Apply now for the MTN Global Graduate Development Program 2024. MTN seeks to head, advance, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footmark in Africa and the Middle East. The program offers a rich experience that fast-tracks talented and innovative individuals into critical roles at MTN.
The program offers formal development through the MTN Academy and on-the-job development by offering full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal bit includes modules at MTN’s three (3) regional learning centers located in Southern, Northern, and Western Africa.
The above will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric enveloping experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connections to social media platforms. The on-the-job development will be local, where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies through job rotation.
The program will include in-role experience, mentoring, coaching, and varied interactions with the executive committees. The MTN Graduate Development Program offers top graduates new and improved development that is significant to the graduate and gain employment experience in the MTN company.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Graduate Development Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be from 27 years of age.
- Participants should have a qualification or study program requirement of 65 %.
- Participants must have a bachelor’s Degree before 30th March 2024.
- Participants should highlight their eight (8) Disciplines and their working experience.
- Participants must be prepared for a full-time job for 25 months.
What You Stand to Gain from the Graduate Development Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive new and improved development.
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to work with MTN.
- Selected participants will receive mentorship training.
- Participants will be exposed to a structured personal development.
- Selected participants will receive structured training.
The application deadline is 30th November 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of MTN Global Graduate Development Program.