GrowthAfrica is presenting an amazing opportunity for all scalable African entrepreneurs in Ghana, Zambia, Uganda, Ethiopia, and Kenya to be a part of the GrowthAfrica accelerator grants for entrepreneurs. The accelerator will provide a growth partner for high-African ventures to help scale their business through mentoring and investment.
GrowthAfrica is one of the leading programs for accelerating ventures in Africa. The accelerator was created to provide support for entrepreneurs as well as design and deliver activities for partners and clients in support of entrepreneurs, making way for investors and companies to help scale their businesses.
Also Read: Apply Now UNESCO Kulturweit Tandem Exchange Program 2024
The GrowthAfrica Accelerator Grants Acceleration Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023 is open to all sectors but is looking out for these few:
- Agribusiness sector
- Education sector
- IT/mobile solutions/tech-enabled businesses
- Fintech sector
- Businesses in the renewable energy Sector
- Businesses in water & sanitation
- Health sector
- Business in manufacturing/processing
- Businesses in retail/e-commerce
Eligibility and Requirements
- GrowthAfrica is on the lookout for for-profit and post-revenue business
- Participants should have a full-time, strong, and dedicated core team.
- Participants must have existed for 2 years or more.
- Participants should have a dedicated full-time founding team.
- Participants should have a turnover of USD 50,000 or more
- Participants’s business should be open to raising external investment
Suggested Read: Apply Now for The GIZ-SAIS Investment Readiness Program 2024.
What You Stand to Gain from the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Grants Acceleration Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023:
- Selected participants will be led by expert facilitators who will use their proprietary process and learning method, to focus on providing solutions that will increase the revenue, and impact on those selected.
- Selected participants will get the most qualified team to support their journey, through the activities by GrowthAfrica.
- Selected participants will connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with other entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Selected participants will receive support and have access to potential and relevant investors.
- You will have access to GroethAfrica’s Pan-African mentors and experts.
- Selected participants will GrowthAfrica’s support to build a financial model for their businesses.
- Selected participants will acquire skills and tools to help develop a stronger business.
Application Process for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Grants Acceleration Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023
Click here to apply now for the GrowthAfrica Accelerator Grants Acceleration Program for African Entrepreneurs 2023
For more information, visit the official webpage for the GrowthAfrica Acceleration Program 2023