Apply now for the HackZone Scale Up Accelerator program 2023. The HackZone scale up accelerator partnered with The Allianz, is a 6-month program for startups looking to scale and grow their businesses.
The Allianz Group is one of the top insurers and asset managers in the world, with about 100 million retail and corporate customers in more than 70 countries. Allianz is one of the world’s largest investors, managing 754 billion euros on behalf of its insurance customers.
The HackZone Scale Up Accelerator program allows growing startups six (6) months to advance and scale up their businesses. The accelerator will help startups focus on exploring and integrating existing Allianz APIs, create innovative ideas
focused on the insurance industry, discovering innovative business models, and creating new customer experiences.
Eligibility and Requirements for the HackZone Scale Up Accelerator
- Participants must already have a market-tested solution suitable for one or more Program Challenges.
- Participants must be at the growing and/or scale-up stage.
- Participants must possess sufficient technical and operational capacity to grow business globally.
Challenge for the HackZone Scale Up Accelerator
Participants are to choose from the following:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Generative AI, Achieving operational excellence in insurance processes, Increasing customer satisfaction
- Gamification: Increasing activity on the Allianz mobile app and exploring opportunities to enhance customer loyalty, creating a bond between the insurance sector and the younger population.
- Combating Climate Change: Prevention and measurement of climate change impacts (physical, financial, health, agriculture, etc.), and Managing damages caused by climate change and reducing its effects (physical, financial, health, material, agriculture, etc.)
What YouStand to Gain from the HackZone Scale Up Accelerator
- Selected participants will receive opportunities.
- The startups selected will receive mentorship from global experts and tap into exclusive Allianz resources.
- Selected participants will receive significant cash prizes and exclusive tech perks.
- Selected participants will receive a 200,000 TRY Grant Per Startup.
- Selected participants will participate in intense co-creation & mentorship from the Allianz Turkey team & global mentor.
- Selected participants will have access to Allianz APIs.
- Selected participants will receive $ 300,000 Tech Perks.
Click here to apply.
The application deadline is on 7th November 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the HackZone Scale Up Accelerator program.