Apply now for the 2024 Hult Prize Challenge ($1M). Applications are now open for participants to pitch any idea for a social enterprise, as long as it is world-changing and aligned with at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with the 2024 Hult Prize Challenge.
Former US President Bill Clinton recently unveiled the 2024 Hult Prize Challenge at the Global Finals event in Paris, kicking off the 15th-anniversary competition with this year’s topic being unlimited.
The Hult Prize challenges young people to solve the world’s most pressing issues through social entrepreneurship. Every year, one team receives USD 1M in funding to make their idea a reality.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Hult Prize Challenge
Participants must meet the following:
- The Hult Prize Competition is open to teams of a minimum of three and a maximum of five members consisting of full or part-time university undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in a degree program and aged 18 years or older.
- Participants must be able to provide an acceptable student status confirmation document.
- The Hult Prize Competition is void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of the Hult Prize Foundation, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Participants organizing local events are not eligible to compete in those events.
- There is no entry fee required.
- Each team will represent their university.
- Participants must be enrolled at the same university. However, Teams have the option to include one single Participant from a different university.
- All Participants must be listed on the Team’s official registration. Any changes to a Team must be in writing, unanimous, and approved by the Hult Prize Foundation at its sole discretion.
- Participants can only be registered on one team at a time.
- All costs related to participating in the Hult Prize Competition or any other Hult Prize Foundation program, including but not limited to transportation, meals, and accommodation, are the responsibility of the Participant.
- All submissions must be in English, and all official competition phases will be in English.
The application deadline is the 15th of February, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the 2024 Hult Prize Challenge.