Apply now for the 2024 iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE for Young Changemakers (EUR 100,000). Applications are now open for the 2024 iF Social Impact Prize.
The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE supports initiatives that play a role in enhancing our society. Participant projects should align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to enable eligibility.
Every year, the iF Design donates EUR 100,000 to support the most outstanding projects entered into the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE. Participants’ projects should be already operational, and you can submit applications for the same project up to a maximum of two times. Please note that student concepts will not be considered.
Eligibility and Requirements for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE
Participants should meet the following:
- Applying is free of charge.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations, social enterprises, and entrepreneurs are welcome to submit.
- Student concepts cannot be accepted.
What You Stand to Gain
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Participants will compete for a share of EUR 100,000.
- Selected participants will be published on our iF Design Website.
- Selected participants will be introduced to a global design community, and the design interests the public and media.
- Projects selected by the jury will receive an individual Winner Certificate.
- The prize money of EUR 100,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects. In April and October 2024, a jury panel will decide the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2024 the projects supported by iF, and divide up the prize money.
The application deadline is the 24th April, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE.