Apply now for the ifa CrossCulture Programme (CCP) Fellowship 2024. The CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds professionals and committed volunteers from more than 40 countries each year.
For the first two to three months of work-related stays in host organizations in Germany or CCP partner countries, participants will deepen their expertise, establish new contacts, and acquire intercultural skills.
The host organizations will benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP Fellows. Participants can also attend diversified networking, workshops, and professional events hosted by the CCP. After returning to their daily working lives, participants will bring the experience they have gained into their home organization.
In 2024, fellowships will be offered as digital and on-site fellowships. Subject to funding by the German Federal Foreign Office and based on their situation and COVID-19 entry requirements, participants may decide on one of these two options.
Eligibility and Requirements from the ifa CrossCulture Programme
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must come from the following countries: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Participants must be at least 23 years old at the time of the application.
- Participants must have at least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin.
- Participants must have a command of written and spoken English.
- Participants must be in good health for a longer stay abroad.
What You Stand to Gain from the ifa CrossCulture Programme
Selected participants will receive the following offers and support:
- Selected participants will collaborate with a guest organization from the CCP network either on-site or online.
- Selected participants will receive mentoring for the duration of the fellowship.
- Selected participants will receive online / on-site professional training in the fellow’s field of work.
- Selected participants will receive networking with other CCP Fellowship holders.
- Selected participants will be included in the CCP alumni network.
- Selected participants will have fellowship holders focussing on one of the main topics of CCP: participation in a professional event.
- Ifa will cover the following costs for participants from abroad: a monthly stipend of 650 euros plus the coverage of costs for round-trip airfare, accommodation, monthly public transportation ticket within the fellow’s city of residence, health insurance, and reimbursement of any visa fees incurred.
- Ifa will cover the following costs for participants from Germany: a monthly stipend of 1.200 euros, reimbursement of round-trip airfare, reimbursement of any visa fees incurred, and health insurance.
Application Process for the ifa CrossCulture Programme
The application deadline is 16th December 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Ifa CrossCulture Programme (CCP) Fellowship 2024 for young professionals.