A call for projects for the Illumina Agricultural Greater Good Initiative Grants 2024 ($350,000). The Illumina Agricultural Greater Good Initiative seeks to collaborate with the agricultural communities to support research projects and to enable sustainability and a nutritious food supply.
The program intends to make contributions to the agricultural communities. The program seeks to admit groundbreaking research to help increase productivity, sustainability, and nutritional density. The goal is to reduce hunger, malnutrition, and poverty.
The grant program will help agricultural entrepreneurs identify ways to increase crops and improve the welfare of livestock productivity to reduce poverty in developing countries.
Its goal is to apply innovative technological ideas to genetic variation and function to make possible the imaginable for years to come. Its mission is to deliver innovative, flexible, and scalable solutions to the developing world. As a global company, Illumina uses technologies to fuel groundbreaking advancement and places high value on collaboration, quick delivery of solutions, and providing the best quality.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Illumina Program
- The program is open to researchers in Agrigenomics at academic, for-profit, or nonprofit organizations.
- Illumina prioritizes project research that increases sustainability, productivity, and nutritional density.
- The project overview should be written in 400 words or less.
- Project application should include the economic impact, the social impact, collaborators, the nations represented, the technologies used, and other sources of funding.
- For projects to be considered, participants should write in English, and the project should be their original work.
- All submissions will be judged by a team of Illumina scientists and executives.
What You Stand to Gain from the Illumina Program
- Illumina will offer funding to the selected project up to $350,000.
- Consumables and/or services up to 1000 samples of your choice.
- Selected projects will be announced during the International Plant and Animal Genome Conference in January 2024.
Click here to apply.
The application deadline is on the 30th of September, 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage for the Illumina Agricultural Greater Good Initiative Program Grants 2024.