Apply now for the 100x Impact Accelerator Program (£150K). The 100x is looking for the next generation of social impact organizations affecting positive change on the scale of billions.
The 100x Impact Accelerator Program is intended to empower radical thinkers everywhere to deliver the most impact at scale with world-class research in a world-class accelerator. The 100x Impact Accelerator Program is hybrid and spans 12 weeks. One leader from your organization must be able to attend two sponsored trips to the London HQ in person.
The trip will last 2-4 days. You will then be expected to participate virtually for the rest of the program. The team will cover transit and visa costs associated with UK travel.
The 100x Impact Accelerator program will be delivered in English, and participants must have a reliable internet connection. If this is an issue, they offer a small stipend to support internet access to help participants fully engage in the program.
Participants are to deliver impact in at least one of the eight areas: Climate and Environment, Democracy, Happiness and well-being, Education, Equitable Economies, Health and Social Care, New Frontiers, Refugees, and cohesion.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Impact Accelerator Program
Participants must meet the following
- Participants must have a clear demonstration of a mission-driven approach that places impact at the forefront of the venture’s activities.
- Participants can be registered and/or operating from anywhere in the world.
- Participant’s solutions must already be in the market.
- Participants must have data evidence suggesting that your model is having its intended impact.
- Participants must have reached at least 10,000 end-users via either a direct B2C model or an indirect B2B or B2G (government) model.
- Participants must be operating with a team of four or more full-time paid employees.
- Participants must have raised at least USD100,000 in capital from any source.
What You Stand to Gain from the Impact Accelerator Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive £150,000 in catalytic capital.
- Selected participants will attend a 12-week Impact Accelerator program.
- Selected participants will receive world-class support and bespoke mentors.
- Participants will attend cohorts of like-minded social entrepreneurs
- Summit Day celebration and connecting ventures.
- Selected participants will receive Alumni Membership and access to the community.
The application deadline is the 29th of January, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the 100x Impact Accelerator Program.