A call for applications for the Enspire Hub Incubation Program for African Startups 2023. The program takes innovative ideas from paper to market. The program brings together experts, mentors, and coaches who are passionate about helping young individuals and groups realize their entrepreneurial ambitions.
The program intends to incubate teams and mentors in creating value innovations for their businesses. to help them better identify customer segments, align business, and help them launch their products.
Enspire is a technology incubation program for early-stage startups focused on building viable businesses. The Ideate incubation program started in 2013 and has since supported twenty (20) startups in various sectors in Nigeria. The Ideate program seeks to mentor advise, and create a profitable path for startups with viable products.
Enspire is one of the major initiatives of Abuja Technology Village Free Zone Company (ATV). It intends to support economic growth through innovation, training, mentoring, and networking opportunities.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Incubation
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be African or of African descent.
- Participant’s businesses must be tech-enabled with high growth potential.
- Participant’s ideas should offer solutions to solving problems to least one of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Participants must be founders or co-founders of their ideas.
- Participants must be ready to actively work on their innovative ideas.
What You Stand to Gain from the Incubation
Benefit for the selected Ten (10) applicants for the Enspire Ideate program:
- Weekly fireside chats with business leaders and coaches.
- Selected startups will have up to $15,000 USD in funding and other resources.
- Selected startups will have unlimited access to Enspire support community
- Enspire will provide a 6-month co-working space to the top 10 startups and one-on-one coaching.
- Selected startups from the Ideate demo day would have the opportunity to pitch their innovative ideas to Enspire’s angel investors.
- Selected startups will get premium access to Enspire Academy, set to launch in 2024.
Click here to apply.
Application is on 10th October 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Enspire Hub Incubation Program.