Apply now for the 2024 Jasiri Talent Investor Program for Young East African Entrepreneurs (Fully Funded). Applications are now open for cohort 6 of the Jasiri Talent Investor Program.
The Jasiri Talent Investor program is dedicated to looking and investing in promising entrepreneurs with the potential to establish high-impact businesses. The program is a fully funded 13-month program that takes a comprehensive, long-term approach to nurturing entrepreneurs. The program offers fellows the time and resources needed to identify Market-Creating Innovations and achieve product-market fit.
Jasiri employs a competency-based approach to identify and nurture entrepreneurs, emphasizing the need for patient and comprehensive support to address their challenges and developmental needs. The program’s main objective is to remove systemic barriers that impede entrepreneurs’ progress and allow them to focus on the venture creation process. It’s structured to eliminate hindrances at the individual, team, business, and financial levels, creating a supportive environment for entrepreneurial success.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Jasiri Talent Investor Program
Participants are to meet the following:
- Participants should be determined and dedicated to creating a new and innovative business with the potential for rapid growth.
- Participants should be able to identify gaps and recognize opportunities in any sector of interest.
- Participants should have a history of achievement, problem-solving, and value creation wherever they have focused their attention.
- Participants should be highly informed and knowledgeable in their professional field or area of expertise.
- Participants must be team players, open to meeting and building ventures from scratch with equally ambitious co-founders within your cohort.
- Participants must be citizens of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in their respective country or diaspora.
- Participants should be committed to building their venture on a full-time basis and actively participate in all phases of the Talent investor for 14-month including the three (3) months Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
- Women aspiring entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply
The application deadline is the 5th of April, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Jasiri Talent Investor Program.