Are you an entrepreneur in the agriculture or mining industry based in the North Central Region of Nigeria(Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, and Plateau States)? Do you have a for-profit business that is making a positive impact on society by solving problems? If yes take this golden opportunity and apply for the LBS-BOI Business Innovation Accelerator Programme right away. You will also have the opportunity to explore opportunities for sustainable funding to boost your business potential
About the Business Innovation Accelerator (BIA):
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre (EIC) has transformed into the Business Innovation Accelerator Programme (BIA). The BIA’s main goal is to provide excellent entrepreneurship training and empowerment to young Nigerians across all six geopolitical zones of the country. The increasing unemployment rates in Nigeria have raised concerns for the economy, leading to more insecurity, social challenges, slow economic growth, inflation, and hardships, particularly affecting the youth.
The BOI-LBS Business Innovation Accelerator aims to tackle these issues by promoting job creation, supporting the success of SME businesses, and reducing loan defaults due to business failures. The Accelerator will establish an ecosystem that strengthens the technical, managerial, financial, and leadership skills of entrepreneurs all over Nigeria.
The BOI-LBS Business Innovation Accelerator Programme is committed to nurturing impact-driven entrepreneurs who use for-profit business models to solve societal problems and drive positive transformations. The program aims to cultivate a new generation of innovative and problem-solving entrepreneurs who will not only bring positive change to their communities but also contribute to the national economy by creating job opportunities and expanding their solutions globally.
Business Innovation Accelerator Programme Module
- Entrepreneurship Orientation & Business Management Training: you will gain essential skills for sustainable business growth.
- Apprenticeship / Technical Mentoring: you will develop specialized skills from industry experts to excel in your field.
- Access To Market: you will get guidance on expanding your market reach and accelerating business growth.
- Access To Funding: you will also have the opportunity to explore opportunities for sustainable funding to boost your business potential.
- Post-Training Support: Connect with a supportive digital entrepreneurial ecosystem for collaboration and growth.
The Business Innovation Accelerator (BIA) is designed for entrepreneurs running for-profit businesses that are making a positive impact on society by solving problems. If your business has the potential to grow and create a difference, this program is for you
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Participants:
To be considered for the Business Innovation Accelerator Programme, you should meet the following key criteria:
- Have some experience in entrepreneurship. Your business should be addressing a
- problem or fulfilling a need and have the potential to scale up.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to fully commit to the training schedule.
- Youth and women entrepreneurs will be given special attention.
- You will need to provide two letters of recommendation.
To apply for the Business Innovation Accelerator Programme, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form. Provide all the required information about yourself and your business. Don’t forget to upload your certificates and two letters of recommendation.
Step 2: If your application meets the criteria, you may be invited for an interview. This is a chance for us to learn more about you and your business goals.
Step 3: Successful candidates will receive admission letters.
To be considered eligible to receive a certificate of the Innovation Accelerator Programme, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Click the Business Innovation Accelerator Programme application link and fill out the information correctly before submission.
The Business Innovation Accelerator Programme is a comprehensive and intensive 6weeks program designed to equip entrepreneurs with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their businesses. The program’s structure is as follows:
- Class Days: Classes will be held 6 days a week, from Monday to Saturday.
- Session 1: 10:00 am – 11:15 am
- Break: 11:15 am – 11:45 am
- Session 2: 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Lunch Break: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Session 3: 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm
Location: All sessions will take place in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You can contact BOI Information desk:Call: +234-(0)-814 923 9265,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch videos of past Business Innovation Accelerator Programme here
- Visit the official website of the BOI Business Innovation Accelerator Programme