Apply now for the Les Margaret Awards Reward 2024. The award is an award reward every year for European, African, and Canadian women entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs whose projects and innovations meet the challenges of our society.
The award is named after Margaret Hamilton, the director of the software engineering division that developed the embedded software for NASA’s Apollo space program. It is thanks to Margaret Hamilton’s contribution that man first walked on the Moon.
Through the Les Margaret Awards, JFD supports the growth and international influence of startups and initiatives led by European, African, and Canadian women.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Les Margaret Awards
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be female founders or co-founders of a tech startup for the “Entrepreneur” category.
- Participants must have developed an innovative project in agreement with their employer while still an employee in the “Intrapreneur” category.
- Participants must be young women under 18 with a project that highlights their creative, innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit for the “Junior” category.
- Participants must be citizens of a European or African country or from Canada, with an innovative project that responds to societal issues.
Application Timeline for the Les Margaret Awards
The call for applications will close on 8 January 2024. The finalists of les Margaret Awards 2024 will be pre-selected by JFD, then presented on 8 February 2024 to a jury of experts who will choose ten (10) winners:
- Entrepreneurs Europe – Africa – Canada
- Intrapreneurs Europe – Africa – Canada
- Juniors Europe – Africa – Canada
- Territorial Favourite
The Margaret Awards ceremony will take place on 17 April 2024.
The application deadline is 8 January 2024.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Les Margaret Awards Reward 2024.