Apply now for the Masschallenge FinTech Program 2024. The program is dedicated to supporting mid to late-stage fintech founders to help them scale their businesses.
The Masschallenge FinTech program goes beyond mentoring, the program will also offer strategic advising from its network of corporate partners who bring deep industry knowledge and experience. While MassChallenge is looking to support early to late-stage startups, the FinTech program is designed to support mid-late-stage startups with solutions ready for scaling.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Masschallenge FinTech
- Participants are required (or a founding team member) to be in attendance for all mandatory, in-person events.
- Masschallenge is looking to scale mid-late-stage startups.
- Participants should already have a product or solution ready before applying.
What You Stand to Gain from the Masschallenge FinTech
The Masschallenge benefits are as follows:
- Selected participants will receive a warm introduction to the global investors, with zero equity taken.
- Selected participants will have a one-on-one with industry experts to strengthen their readiness as you scale.
- There will be an outcomes-driven partnership between enterprises and startups.
- Selected participant’s solutions to the challenges will be backed by corporate C-Suite support, budget, and resources.
Application Process for the Masschallenge FinTech
The application deadline is the 24th of October 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Masschallenge FinTech Program.