Apply now for the Merck Group Innovation Cup 2024 for young Students Worldwide (€20,000 prize). The Merck Group Innovation Cup invites the brightest students worldwide to meet at the company headquarters to learn from professionals, network, develop business plans, and win the 20,000 EUR Innovation Cup.
Participants in the Innovation Cup will get a chance to network with top students worldwide, work in teams to develop new innovative ideas, and build a business case with support from experienced professionals. The Merck Group offers shared prizes of €20,000 for the winning team, €5,000 for the runner-up, and €3,000 for third place. The selected top-performing participants could get an offer for permanent employment. And to make things even more interesting, options to implement the best business plans will be evaluated.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Merck Group Innovation Cup
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants are to be postgraduate students in the life sciences working towards a PhD in biology, medicine, biotech, bioinformatics, computer science, data science, biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacy, engineering, or related fields.
- Participants with postdoctoral students are also welcome to apply, as are advanced MBA students or recent MBA graduates interested in the pharmaceutical business and a background in life sciences.
- This program is not open to healthcare professionals.
What You Stand to Gain from the Merck Group Innovation Cup
Selected participants will gain the following:
- Participants will receive travel, accommodation, and food expenses paid for by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- The winning team will be awarded the Innovation Cup and a shared prize of €20,000.
- The runner-up team will receive a shared prize of €5,000.
- The third place is€3,000. Options to implement the best business plans will be evaluated.
The application Deadline is the 31st of January, 2024.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Merck Group Innovation Cup 2024