Apply now for the 2024 McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Program EMEA for Young Professionals.
Applications are now open for the 2024 McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Program EMEA. The Next Generation Women Leaders (NGWL) EMEA program is a three-day virtual program from April 25-27, 2024.
Participants will explore the importance of women in leadership, develop their leadership abilities, and create a long-lasting community.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Next Generation Women Leaders
Participants are to meet the following:
- Participants must be currently based in or have strong ties to Europe, the Middle East, or Africa.
- Participants must have a bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA student graduating no later than 2026.
- Participants must be professionals with up to eight years of work experience.
What You Stand to Gain
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Program participants will be invited to learning sessions hosted by our colleagues, addressing important topics around communication and impact.
- Following the three-day event in April, program participants will be invited to local meetups where they can connect with our colleagues and network with other NGWL attendees.
- All participants who are interested in learning more about McKinsey’s recruiting process will be invited to an interview preparation program. Those in attendance will learn about our case and personal experience interviews, join Q&A sessions, and practice cases in small groups.
The application deadline is the 11th of March. 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Program EMEA.