Apply now for the SBN Nourish Nigeria Challenge: NutriPitch Competition 2023. The competition is part of a larger program hosting projects on Business Model Research
The Edition of SBN’s NutriPitch competition is in partnership with the Fate Foundation and is part of a grants program of EUR80m focused on six African countries: Benin, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, and Uganda.
The partnership intends to recognize innovative business models that are focused on scaling low-income consumers’ access to nutritious foods while being profitable with an approach that will enable a company to capture value while still providing the food at a price the customers are able and willing to pay.
The NutriPitch competition invites business models that can address the challenges of innovative marketing of nutritious foods with an outcome of achieving profitability, food safety, quality, and healthier diets for all.
However, the project will supply practical assistance to entrepreneurs in the nutrition space to strengthen their capacity and develop their business models leveraging innovation to improve access to nutritious foods in Nigeria.
Eligibility and Requirement for the NutriPitch Competition
- Participants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Participants must be between 25 and 50 years of age.
- Participants must be the Founder, Owner manager, or CEO of a growth-stage agribusiness.
- Participant’s venture can only apply once.
- Participant’s businesses must be focused on Nutrition and Innovation.
- Participants must have a good business model that focuses on reaching low-income consumers.
- Participants must have a unique and innovative marketing strategy.
- Participants must have a minimum of three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in a managerial capacity.
- Participants must Agribusinesses venture must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and be currently operating and generating income.
- Participants must be available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week boot camp and any other activities required throughout the program.
What You Stand to Gain from the NutriPitch Competition
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will join a one-week pitch readiness boot camp.
- Selected participants will receive GAP advisory sessions.
- They will have a growth plan development.
- They will participate in a Pitch competition.
- They will have a CEO fireside chat.
- They will have a series of workshops and masterclass sessions.
- They will have a (4) month of hand-holding mentorship community.
- Selected participants will have access to the alumni community post-graduation.
- Selected participants will receive ₦10,000,000.
- Selected participants will receive certificates.
- Selected participants will receive capacity building.
The application deadline is on the 3rd of December, 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the NutriPitch Competition 2023.