Are you currently pursuing a postgraduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the following disciplines? If yes you can apply for the Old Mutual graduate programme.
- BCom Information Systems
- BSc IT Systems
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer/Software Engineering
- BCom in Business/Finance with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- BSc Data Science
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is your gateway to gaining invaluable work experience, professional mentorship, and a plethora of learning opportunities. Whether you’re passionate about technology, finance, or business, this programme provides a structured platform to propel your career in the right direction.
About the Old Mutual Graduate Programme:
Old Mutual is a distinguished African financial services company that offers a wide range of financial solutions to both individual and business customers in 14 countries. Their services cover areas like Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management, and Banking and Lending.
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is designed for graduates and postgraduate students who are looking for valuable work experience.
The following are the benefits participants will get from the Old Mutual Graduate Programme
- Old Mutual will collaborate with you to create a fulfilling career that aligns with your career goals.
- Your opinions matter, and they provide platforms and tools for meaningful conversations.
- You’ll become part of a culture built on diversity and inclusivity, which are the core of their values.
- You’ll receive ongoing coaching and opportunities for personal development.
- You’ll have the chance to learn from industry experts who will be your mentors and coaches.
- You’ll have access to excellent learning and growth opportunities.
- You can contribute to making a positive impact in the communities where they operate.
- You’ll benefit from a well-structured and comprehensive programme
- Education: Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Computer and Information Science, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Mathematical Statistics, Bachelor of Science (BS): Information Technology, Diploma (Dip): Information Technology
- Only South African citizens can apply for roles based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban, South Africa.
- For roles based in the rest of Africa, relevant citizenship is required.
The Old Mutual Graduate Programme positions are located in:
1. In South Africa, the positions are based in:
2. For countries in the rest of Africa, the Old Mutual Graduate Programme positions are based in:
- You must be a citizen or eligible to work in the country where you are applying
- You must be willing to work or relocate to any part of the country you are based in
- You should have achieved a minimum average of 65% across your studies
- You should be familiar with industry tools and technologies, which may include cloud platforms (like AWS, Azure), databases (both SQL and NoSQL), and general web development principles
- All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
- Apply by submitting the required documents: CV, Transcripts, and Grade 12 certificate.
- Complete automated screening questions.
- If you meet our requirements, you will be asked to take screening assessments.
- After completing the assessments, we will review your profile against our requirements.
To apply, open the Old Mutual Graduate Programme application link, then click on get started to register.
- Types of Opportunity: Graduate Programme
- Deadline: 1st September 2023
- Worth: Work experience, mentorship, coaching, learning, and development opportunities.
- Open to: Graduates and postgraduate students, South African citizens for positions in South Africa, and relevant citizens for positions in the Rest of African countries.
- Location: Positions are based in various cities in South Africa (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban), as well as in the Rest of African countries (Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria, Malawi, Botswana, Ghana).
- Organizer: Old Mutual, a premium African financial services organization.
Country: African countries
You can visit the official Old Mutual Graduate Programme