Apply now for the 2024 Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program for Young Entrepreneurs. Applications are now open for the 10th Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program cohort. To qualify, participants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years of age with a business concept.
The Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program is a project brought to life by the Kingdom of Netherlands and brought into action by the FATE Foundation’s dedicated team, giving hopeful entrepreneurs the tools they need to turn their dreams into successful ventures. In the last five years, we’ve been delighted to support and guide 180 businesses across nine (9) different groups, each one showcasing the incredible impact of our vibrant and supportive community.
Orange Corners is a project made possible by the generous support of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Lagos, brought to life by the dedicated efforts of the FATE Foundation.
Together, the Embassy and the Foundation share a common goal to play a part in building a flourishing entrepreneurial environment in Nigeria. They aim to create opportunities, impart valuable skills, and empower the youth, ultimately contributing to a stronger and more vibrant economy.
What You Stand to Gain from the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation
Selected participants will receive the following:
- The program ensures capacity building through training, master classes, events, coaching & mentoring, and access to potential customers, markets, and financing.
- Participants will receive enterprise management training.
- Selected participants will be a part of the business incubation and advisory services.
- Selected participants will receive funding for prototype development and testing.
- Selected participants will receive mentorship & coaching.
The application deadline is the 18th February, 2024.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program.