Apply now for the Pitch-A-Fix opportunity for young Nigerian graduates N50m. Workplace Women invites female entrepreneurs managing their businesses who have business innovation to leverage a social benefit or impact to apply for the Pitch-A-Fix opportunity.
Participants will have access to specialized training to grow their business and business partners for funding and growth. Interested female participants with a viable business are to apply for the opportunity to access up to N50m in funding.
Pitch-a-fix is a platform where founders of startups or early-stage businesses pitch their ideas, solutions, or businesses to investors to get funding either for kick-off or business growth. This is one of the key initiatives through which the workplace women fulfill their mission. Through this platform, they help women gain access to funding.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Pitch-A-Fix
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be female-founded or co-founded startups only.
- Participants must have at least 51% or more in the business.
- Participants must have a minimum of 6 months in business.
- Participants must be a registered business.
- Participants must have an SDG goal.
- Participants must have a business innovation to leverage on technology.
What You Stand to Gain from the Pitch-A-Fix
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will have access to up to N50m.
- The funds will be received as Equity or Debit investments.
- Participants will have the opportunity for investors to invest in their businesses through either of these models.
The application deadline is the 20th of January, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Workplace Women.