Apply now for the Raisina Young Fellows Program 2024 for young Moroccan Leaders. The Policy Center for the New South invites young leaders to be a part of this remarkable opportunity to participate in the thirteenth Raisina Young Fellows Program.
The program is scheduled from February 16-25, 2024, in New Delhi, India. This is a prestigious program organized annually by the Observer Research Foundation (ORF), which intends to bring together young leaders to engage in a dialogue on contemporary global governance issues.
This call for applications is a collaborative effort between PCNS, ORF, and ISPI (Italian Institute for International Political Studies, Italy). As part of this partnership, each institution will nominate individuals to take part in the programs offered by the other institutions.
The Raisina Young Fellows Program will engage successful young politicians, diplomats, business leaders, journalists, civil society representatives, and scholars worldwide in an annual dialogue on current political, economic, and social questions, with special emphasis on Asia.
The program’s main aim is to provide an instructional and networking platform for young professional leaders to discuss, debate, and challenge conventional interpretations of the complex realities of today. The interactions will be with high-ranking political, business, and academic figures.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Raisina Young Fellows Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be 28-35 years old.
- Participants must be based and from Moroccan.
- Participants must demonstrate a track record of professional experience and potential in their respective fields.
- Participants must be proficient in the English Language.
What You Stand to Gain from the Raisina Young Fellows Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive a well-crafted young fellows program.
- Selected participants will receive a roundtrip economy travel airfare.
- Accommodation will be provided for selected participants.
- Meals will be provided for selected participants.
- Selected participants will receive in-country transportation.
The application deadline is 4th December 2023.
Click here to submit an updated Curriculum Vitae, statement of purpose (500 words max) outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this program, and Job title, biography & picture.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Raisina Young Fellows Program 2024.