Apply now for the RIoT Accelerator Program 2024. Applications are now open for Startups to participate in the 12-week high-touch RIoT Accelerator Program.
The RIoT Accelerator Program (RAP) increases the impact of traditional business development resources by connecting participants with an industry consortium of more than 90 companies across the IoT technology stack to learn, partner, and bring their products to market.
RAP facilitates various entrepreneurial processes from research commercialization to startup growth to corporate innovation projects. There is an opportunity for the industry to seed the accelerator with market-driven problems.
Eligibility and Requirements of the RIoT Accelerator
Participants must meet the following:
- RAP seeks innovative ideas from companies and entrepreneurs seeking to leverage the data economy.
- Participants are to apply as an early-stage startup.
- Participants should apply as a corporate team to leverage the program to facilitate an innovative new product offering and network in a creative environment outside your corporate structure.
- Participants must be motivated entrepreneurs with ideas or a part of a company.
- Participants must have strong applications to demonstrate a market demand, ideal timing, and early validation or traction.
What You Stand to Gain from the RIoT Accelerator
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will get to connect with industry partners and customers.
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to leverage engineering prototype labs and tools.
- Selected participants will have access to an IoT ecosystem of government, academic, and industry collaborators.
The application deadline is the 15th of December 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the RIoT Accelerator Program 2024.