Apply now for the RisingTide Africa Accelerator Program 2023. The accelerator is only for female-owned startups operating in Africa. Startups with a clear path to profitability and proof of concept are to apply.
The accelerator focus is startups on agribusiness, IT/Mobile Solutions, Renewable energy, Retail/E-commerce, Financial Services, Health Tech, and Climate Tech because RisingTide Africa is Sector-Agnostic.
The accelerator seeks to provide women in business with guidance and funding opportunities to help them scale their innovative ideas.
The accelerator will provide a tailored 5-week program covering 25 insightful sessions, with virtual and asynchronous learning, and participants will receive learning from established founders and will have office hours with industry experts, including guidance on business plans, pitch decks, and financial models.
Eligibility and Requirements for the RisingTide Africa Accelerator Program
Participants must meet the following:
- The accelerator is only for female-owned startups.
- Participants must have innovative ideas that can scale.
- The accelerator is only for African-owned businesses.
What You Stand to Gain from the RisingTide Africa Accelerator Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will have an opportunity to enhance their skills.
- Selected participants will receive strategic support.
- Selected participants gain access to experienced mentors and valuable networks.
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to get investment.
The application deadline is 28 October 2023.
Click here to access the form.
For more information, visit the official page of the RisingTide Africa Accelerator Program.