The Roddenberry Foundation is accepting proposals for the Catalyst Fund from anyone, anywhere in the world, who has an early-stage idea or project that addresses pressing global challenges. The fund welcomes big ideas or projects with the potential to deliver real change and to support individuals whose vision for change is audacious.
The Catalyst Fund will support ready-to-grow initiatives, big ideas on already out there solutions to make it bigger and better, and those with a vision to inspire others who need a capital infusion to launch or prove viability.
The Roddenberry Foundation consists of the Roddenberry Fellowship, The Catalyst Fund, and the Prize. All of which offer opportunities to original thinkers, activists, and innovators from all walks of life who are pursuing significant, lasting change.
The Catalyst Fund is not seeking projects with a small scope, limited scale, or with no innovation. When choosing an idea and the route it should take, if it is not well defined and clear on its level of impact, the Catalyst Fund will pass on it, including projects that are well on their way to completion.
Eligibility and Requirements of the Roddenberry Foundation Catalyst Fund
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The applications must be submitted in English.
- Participants must agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Catalyst Fund grant program.
- Participants must be legally able to receive grant funding.
- Participants are to submit innovative solutions with the potential to scale.
- Participant’s projects should be community-based.
- Participants should submit solutions that they can maintain over time.
- Participants are to submit projects with a high potential for impact.
What You Stand to Gain from the Roddenberry Foundation Catalyst Fund
Below are some of the benefits from the catalyst:
- Selected participants will receive a Catalyst Fund from $2,500 to $15,000.
- Applicants whose proposals were not accepted can reapply in six (6) months with a new or different idea.
There are no deadlines. Applications are accepted year-round.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Roddenberry Foundation Catalyst Fund.