Apply now for the SAP Young Professionals Program Angola 2023. The program intends to network free initiative for young graduates for two (2) months, after which participants will receive certifications and the soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
From the beginning of the training, SAP will work closely with participants to introduce them to different opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Associate Consultant.
Every enterprise like SAP needs to develop new business models to avoid being left behind, gain efficiencies to fund innovation and transform critical systems without risk.
Eligibility and Requirements for the SAP Young Professionals Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must have the legal right to work in Angola.
- Participants should either be unemployed or have no permanent roles relating to career aspirations.
- Participants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree relating to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering.
- Participants should have graduated within the last three (3) years with a GPA in the top quartile with proof.
- Participants must have a keen interest in SAP-related careers involving travel.
- Participants should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Participants must be able to stay for the duration of the program which will last two (2) months.
- The training will be virtual, so participants must ensure they have a strong enough internet to participate in the program.
What You Stand to Gain from the SAP Young Professionals Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to start their journey to become SAP Consultants.
- Selected participants will be globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Selected participants will learn directly from SAP experts.
- Selected participants will gain experience in classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Selected participants will develop the soft skills they need to prepare them for successful job applications.
- Selected participants will benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
The application deadline is unspecified.
Click here to apply now.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the SAP Young Professionals Program 2024.